KABUL: Dr. Sayed Abbas Araghchi, Iran’s Foreign Minister, said Tuesday that the American people deserve a government better than that of Donald Trump and should “take back their country.”
In a message posted on X, Araghchi claimed that Marco Rubio had acknowledged that Washington entered the war with Tehran on behalf of Israel.
“Mr. Rubio admitted what we all knew: the United States entered a war of its own choosing on behalf of Israel. There has never been such a thing as an ‘Iranian threat,’” Araghchi wrote.
He did not specify when or where Rubio allegedly made the remarks.
The U.S.-Israeli strike on Iran came days after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visited Washington and met with Trump.
Previously, Trump had said in a speech that the Iranian people deserve a better government than their current one and should be prepared to take control of their country’s future following the U.S. attack.


