Trump says U.S. may launch another military strike on Iran

KABUL: Donald Trump said the United States could launch another military strike against Iran if ongoing negotiations fail to produce an agreement.
According to Reuters, Trump made the remarks Tuesday night while speaking to reporters at the White House.
The U.S. president claimed that Iranian leaders were “begging” for a deal and warned that if no agreement is reached, a new attack could occur within days.
“I mean maybe two or three days, maybe Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or early next week — a limited timeframe, because we cannot allow them to obtain a new nuclear weapon,” Trump said.
Meanwhile, Al Jazeera reported that Trump also told U.S. lawmakers at the White House that he intended to bring the conflict with Iran to an end “very soon.”
Trump’s latest remarks come just two days after he said a planned strike on Iran had been postponed only hours before its scheduled launch following requests from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, and several other countries.

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular